Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Healthy Kind of Crazy

I'm motivated to blog a bit more often now, even though it seems as if all of a sudden so many activities are collapsing in on me.

I'm going to be blogging for my trip to Hong Kong, so I suppose it'd be useful for me to get back into the swing of things. If I think about it, I really do miss blogging. I haven't done it properly in ages.

These past few days, it seems as if my life was stuck between fun and function. Either I do the things I'm supposed to - studying, being diligent, going to activities that would further my involvement in school, etc - or I'm wanting to do the things I want to - playing, going to basketball games, overanalyzing my mind, etc. And because the rational being of me always puts responsibility first (I think it also has something to do with my inability to walk in a rain storm without an umbrella. I told myself I would do it. But I just...can't), I'm heading off to a case competition for an article that's due Wednesday instead of the basketball game at 4pm.

Forgoing fun for function - because the opportunity cost of fun is too high at this point.

Yet, all this hecticness and crazyness - I feel stressed, but I feel relieved at the same time.



I also think I'm becoming addicted to bread. I just finished half a loaf of chocolate + cherry bread I bought from the Trojan fresh market.

No comments: